Friday, December 17, 2010

Toilet talk..

So BMW had a performance at mega hotel just now in conjunction with the school's prom night..and before we had to perform..One of my lovely friend who's name will remain confidential went into the wrong toilet..AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh I saw Clinton there too..with his 2 guitar friends..He sang 2 songs..If you're reading this i wanna say you rock bro..XDXD..
Anyways..When I got home I thought about weird toilet signs..I don't know why..maybe cause that SOMEONE who went into the wrong toilet inspired me..XDXD..

So i googled toilets signs and I found weird toilet signs..So here's the Top 7 signs I found..
Coming in at No7














No 6













 NO 5
No 4

No 3
 














 No 2
 



























































































WINNER OF ALL SIGNS


















Well I guess thats all for this post..CHMMB will be having a formation camp starting tomorrow until Sunday..And after camp finishes at 5 i've got to go caroling..FUN FUN FUN!!!!..aahahhaha..

See ya next time..=)

No comments: