Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stick to your faith..

Just wanna say..with God..anything is possible..When you're in need or help or having a lot of problems..Just close your eyes and pray..and ask of the Lord to ease your burdens..I guess that's what i've been doing a lot lately..and God will always somehow or rather help you..He normally doesn't give you what you were praying for..but what you really need..=)

Anyways..during last night's caroling..I was shocked to hear from brother Mark that the number of a particular cult is increasing..FYI..cults are not christians..this particular cult doesn't even believe in the birth of Jesus Christ but yet they celebrate christmas in Miri just to attract new members to their 'church'..

I was happy to see that during the christmas bazaar everyone was having fun together..especially when the bands from different churches were performing..and the same thing during last night's christmas parade..We should all be thankful that Miri can host all these christmas activities unlike other places where even choosing to be a christian is hard..


Well..I guess that's all I wanna say..BMW gonna perform on the 16th and 18th..and I somehow find it still difficult to learn the dance steps..Maybe cause today was the 1st day I am learning it..XDXD..See ya next time dear readers..=D

No comments: