Saturday, April 9, 2011

Memories never fade..

Well..it's now the month of april..happy belated april fools i guess..XDXD..What did you do during april fools day??..write it in the comments..haha..well anyways..regarding the title..I just wanna tell u all that memories never fade..
As I was doing my usual routine..which was to play facebook..teehee..I had a sudden urge to view other people's pictures..as I was going through a few of them..I felt the memories in the pictures..like as if i was reliving that moment..and depending on the pictures..a few of them made me laugh..XDXD

Those memories was all still in my head..but then as i was going through deeper..I suddenly remembered the home tuition I used to go when I was in primary school..I remembered when I was in primary school..I used to go to this tuition school near my house every week..my dad didnt allowed me to walk alone so he asked my maid to follow me everytime..

You may think it's just a normal home tuition but it was certainly not..I remembered when the teacher's husband came to help his wife..I always hoped he didnt..you wanna know why??..haha..kinda lame though..well..he taught me maths..multiplication table to be exact..and i know this sounds crazy but i remembered that when he asked me to memorize it he always ask me to sit near the toilet..LOL..haha..and everytime he gave me a quick quiz..he would get his rotan ready..for every answer i got wrong..i would get 1 rotan..neat ay??..haha..

Well..back to those photos..haha..not only photos on facebook but the ones in my photo album in my room..ahh..the sweet memories..with my ah pek glasses and all..XDXD..I used to be such a nerd in primary school..but look at me now..i'm totally the opposite of what i was in primary school..I guess the older I get..the more mature i have to be..but still..the childishness in me is still strong..><..If only I could go back to my kiddy days..no worries..no stress..during that time it was just me,my computer,my tv and my ps1..AAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

No comments: